Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
A home away from home. If you’re looking for tranquillity, privacy, hosts with great hospitality, warmth and comfort that will exceed your expectations, this is what we received at Dempsey’s home.
Having travelled long hours from Pretoria (work) for a weekend away with my lady who’s advancing her post graduate studies at NMMU, we were looking for a time away from the crazy world and that’s exactly what we received, came back refreshed and ready to face the world.
Visiting again is surely in our short term short left list..lol..
Lindile & Siwe booked out of Dempseys on 04/03/2019.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- EC Government racks up over 1,2 million days of sick leave in two and half years - 23 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Four charities to benefit from annual Big Walk for Cancer - 23 October 2019
- Ironman Washing Machine - 23 October 2019
- Hard work pays dividends for Madibaz athlete – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019