Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Thank you Kathy, Jack and Russell for a wonderful stay. My accommodation was very comfortable and welcoming. Room was super clean and every home comfort I could have wished for was there. The location is very convenient for most activities in PE and shops and restaurants are just around the corner. The premises are very peaceful, just what one needs to wind down after a busy day. Loved my visit to PE!
Linda Augustyn booked out of Dempseys on 04/08/2019.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019