Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Good day Kathy and Jack
It was such a pleasure meeting you and staying (although only for one night) at DEMPSEY’S GUEST HOUSE. We felt so welcome, comfortable and the children just adored everything.
A big thank you, and we will definitely stay longer next time.
Claire and Peter Davis
Family Davis booked out of Dempseys on 08/04/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Tourism On Digital Solutions and Innovation to Propel Inclusive and Sustainable Tourism Growth - 20 September 2018
- PE Business in the news: The use of lean tools to increase productivity and improve efficiency in Port Elizabeth Enforcement Audit - 19 September 2018
- King Williams Town news: Several EC roads closed from 4am due to taxi shutdown - 19 September 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Taxi strike causes major disruptions on Eastern Cape roads - 19 September 2018
- Madibaz shape up for key encounter with Maties – MyPR.co.za - 19 September 2018