Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Good day Kathy and Jack
It was such a pleasure meeting you and staying (although only for one night) at DEMPSEY’S GUEST HOUSE. We felt so welcome, comfortable and the children just adored everything.
A big thank you, and we will definitely stay longer next time.
Claire and Peter Davis
Family Davis booked out of Dempseys on 08/04/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE News: How to Plan The Best African Safari Tour - 15 October 2018
- Ibhayi – Guest Suite Bathroom – Ibhayi Port Elizabeth - 15 October 2018
- Summerstrand United Church – Be Equipped Conference [video] - 15 October 2018
- Makhanda News: Steve Hofmeyr calls Makhanda a ‘goatherder who pi*sed under an Acacia tree’ - 14 October 2018
- PE Business News: This empowerment practitioner helps businesses unlock tangible shared values in SA - 14 October 2018