Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Good day Kathy and Jack
It was such a pleasure meeting you and staying (although only for one night) at DEMPSEY’S GUEST HOUSE. We felt so welcome, comfortable and the children just adored everything.
A big thank you, and we will definitely stay longer next time.
Claire and Peter Davis
Family Davis booked out of Dempseys on 08/04/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Man sentenced to life imprisonment for rape of 5-year-old girl - 17 November 2018
- PE News: Property for Sale in Kamma Heights - 17 November 2018
- Vacant Land For Sale in Blue Horizon Bay, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 17 November 2018
- PE Business News: OOCL introduces new Asia – South Africa direct services - 17 November 2018
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Over 2,000 Schools Without Toilets, Says Equal Education - 17 November 2018