Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Good day Kathy and Jack
It was such a pleasure meeting you and staying (although only for one night) at DEMPSEY’S GUEST HOUSE. We felt so welcome, comfortable and the children just adored everything.
A big thank you, and we will definitely stay longer next time.
Claire and Peter Davis
Family Davis booked out of Dempseys on 08/04/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: NFD race could be a cut-throat campaign - 15 August 2018
- AB Marine â?? Algoa Bay Marine Charters Whale Watching Port Elizabeth - 14 August 2018
- Rhubarb & Lime to offer health-based cuisine at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 14 August 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 14 August 2018
- Illegally appointed Great Kei Mayor to be removed - 14 August 2018