Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
From the time I arrived until my sad good-bye I cannot rate Dempsey’s Guest House highly enough. The tranquil setting under leafy trees with bird calls to sooth and rolling lawn welcomed me and I knew this was just the place for a holiday away from home, close enough to city life for all that PE has to offer. Jack and Kathy are the greatest hosts who gave me a warm and friendly welcome as they showed me to my room, ensuring everything was to my liking. Stress disappeared as comfort surrounded me with all the little extras making me feel special. My room was spacious and perfectly fitted with everything required for my self-catering holiday. The furnishings offer a calm environment to relax and rest in before hitting the shopping centres and restaurants which are within walking distance. What I loved was being able to walk, yet jump in the car and be at one of the beaches within minutes or anywhere in the city. Just the perfectly positioned guest house for getting around PE with ease. Jack and Kathy’s love for people shows in their attention to detail coupled with their expertise – their high level of service delivery. This makes Dempsey’s Guest House a sure winner and one I cannot wait to find an excuse to return to.
Faith Jensen booked out of Dempseys on 14/09/2018.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: A Patient Approach fail As Pakistan punish Protea, - 20 January 2019
- Grahamstown News: Disruption to Glasgow trains after breakdown on Edinburgh line - 20 January 2019
- High Season in South Africa – holiday for some, hard work for others – Maalikah Reciet, Business Development Manager of Cleaning at Servest, shares her insights on working as a partner to the hospitality industry. – MyPR.co.za - 20 January 2019
- Henry van Deventer at SMME Opportunity Roadshow 2017 Port Elizabeth [video] - 20 January 2019
- Mthatha News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Mbuqu - 20 January 2019