Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The accommodation was really comfortable, with clear attention to detail for the comfort of the visitor. No effort was spared to make our stay as easy and stress free as possible. The welcoming posy of flowers was really special as was the warm welcome from the proprietor. There was very good security, adequate parking, and good internet and television facilities. The beds were very comfortable. The location is very central to good shopping areas, the airport and the centre of PE. Kathy and Jack are lovely people who care about their clients and also the environment. We definitely recommend Dempsey’s Guest House most highly.
Annalise Cross booked out of Dempseys on 21/07/2019.
Staying at Dempsey’s was such a balm in a time when we as family were hurting and feeling exhausted by facing the reality of problems associated with our ageing parents. It was a “home from home” – warm and cosy and comforting. The facilities are so clean, neat and homely – met all our expectations and more, like when Kathy put our lights on before we arrived “home” after dark! We felt secure and safe and cared for. We certainly love this place. Thank you Kathy and Jack.
Nina van Niekerk booked out of Dempseys on 20/07/2019.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Elderly couple robbed on their farm in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 February 2020
- Datatec unit acquires German telecoms consulting firm – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 February 2020
- The day Ford put us to work in its Port Elizabeth engine factory – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 February 2020
- Top Action Sports Event ULT.X Headed For Sun City – MyPR.co.za - 28 February 2020
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020