The fruits of the East and South African-German Centre of Excellence for Educational Research Methodologies and Management (CERM-ESA) became evident when the first cohort of eight scholarship students, all from Kenya, graduated in December 2017, 50% of them cum laude.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England’s Jofra Archer has Test recall in his sights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Learners sent home after municipality cuts water supply to Pietermaritzburg school – News from GroundUp - 21 January 2020
- Two arrested in sting operation for extorting building developer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 January 2020
- How to Manage the Risks When Buying To Rent – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- Five things we learned from England’s third Test win over South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020