The on-campus Green Route, as part of the safety and security implementation plan, is now operational. The introduction of a further 48 cameras along a dedicated 1.5km safe Green Route from the main building on South Campus through to the student residences is now being actively monitored at the expanded central Security Operation Centre (SOC) at North Campus.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Man sentenced to life imprisonment for rape of 5-year-old girl - 17 November 2018
- PE News: Property for Sale in Kamma Heights - 17 November 2018
- Vacant Land For Sale in Blue Horizon Bay, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 17 November 2018
- PE Business News: OOCL introduces new Asia – South Africa direct services - 17 November 2018
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Over 2,000 Schools Without Toilets, Says Equal Education - 17 November 2018