Australians Michael Quirk and Luke Payne moved to within a point of the overall lead after winning race 3 of the SAP 505 World Championships in Port Elizabeth, South Africa on 29 March 2015. The racing ends on Friday 3 April.
These are some of the magnificent trophies available to winners in the various categories. Displayed below are the trophies for 1st Boat – Junior Team, 1st Classic Boat, 1st Boat – Lady Skipper and 2nd Boat Overall.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Springbok Squad Start Gathering in Port Elizabeth - 20 September 2018
- Heavy sentence for abalone poacher - 20 September 2018
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018