Australians Michael Quirk and Luke Payne moved to within a point of the overall lead after winning race 3 of the SAP 505 World Championships in Port Elizabeth, South Africa on 29 March 2015. The racing ends on Friday 3 April.
These are some of the magnificent trophies available to winners in the various categories. Displayed below are the trophies for 1st Boat – Junior Team, 1st Classic Boat, 1st Boat – Lady Skipper and 2nd Boat Overall.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nikita Kix Higher - 20 November 2018
- Deon Davids remains as Coach - 20 November 2018
- Sinatra is Coming to PE - 20 November 2018
- New bursary scheme to empower women - 20 November 2018
- The hairy truth about Prostate Cancer plus 2 Things to lessen your risk - 19 November 2018