Australians Michael Quirk and Luke Payne moved to within a point of the overall lead after winning race 3 of the SAP 505 World Championships in Port Elizabeth, South Africa on 29 March 2015. The racing ends on Friday 3 April.
These are some of the magnificent trophies available to winners in the various categories. Displayed below are the trophies for 1st Boat – Junior Team, 1st Classic Boat, 1st Boat – Lady Skipper and 2nd Boat Overall.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- New Title Sponsor for Ironman 70.3 World Championships - 16 July 2018
- Rocket Building, Deep Secrets and the Road to Mvezo - 16 July 2018
- Save for your child’s education - 16 July 2018
- Homeboy Victory for Daniel Rowe - 16 July 2018
- Rain master Jeffrey Kruger retains his overall championship lead - 16 July 2018