On arrival on the scene a 38 year old Filipino crewman was treated for suspected chemical burns to his eyes and he has been brought to shore and transported to hospital in a stable condition for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kwaru crowned Women’s club champions - 17 October 2018
- SA’s ‘Word’ of the year - 16 October 2018
- Affordable Accommodation in Durban - 15 October 2018
- Penguins get wheels - 15 October 2018
- Unemployed youth graduate required for upcoming project - 15 October 2018