On arrival on the scene a 38 year old Filipino crewman was treated for suspected chemical burns to his eyes and he has been brought to shore and transported to hospital in a stable condition for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Road Fatalities Down - 22 January 2018
- Ramaphosa fires a salvo into one of Zuma’s biggest corruption camps - 22 January 2018
- Study finds corruption hurts local R&D and innovation - 22 January 2018
- Microplastic Particles Reach Antarctica - 22 January 2018
- Manganese Ore Dust Pollution – Monday 22 January 2018 - 22 January 2018