On arrival on the scene a 38 year old Filipino crewman was treated for suspected chemical burns to his eyes and he has been brought to shore and transported to hospital in a stable condition for further treatment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Literacy is the gateway to a better future - 20 April 2018
- Diarise 7 April 2019 Ironmen (and women) - 20 April 2018
- FOP no Hindrance to Ciské Faber - 20 April 2018
- Godfrey Sithole – going on to Masters - 20 April 2018
- 52-year old Zenobia Olivier and the hurdles she overcame - 20 April 2018