Twelve killed on Eastern Cape roads: The driver was killed instantly. Meanwhile, on N2 between Grahamstown and Peddie a light motor vehicle had a tyre burst lost control and overturned. Two female passengers died instantly while the driver and another passenger were taken to hospital in a …
Source: “Grahamstown” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 2 Bedroom House for Sale in Ikwezi - 21 July 2019
- Grahamstown News: Makhanda forever! Grahamstown by any other name is just as charming - 21 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Kite flying at Uitenhage Market - 21 July 2019
- PE Business News: Jobberman’s New CEO Hilda Kabushenga Kragha Shares Experience - 21 July 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town Ext 30 - 20 July 2019