News Feed: In 2005, Billy De Klerk came across an intriguing dinosaur fossil in a stream bed near Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa. Along with John Hepple and a crew from Grahamstown’s Albany Museum, the team decided to start excavation.
Source: “Grahamstown” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: IFP promises to help Matatiele residents to be re-incorporated into KZN - 22 April 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2015 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D-4D LEGEND 45 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 April 2019
- Makhanda News: “The municipality is not collecting our rubbish” - 21 April 2019
- Northern Areas water crisis - 21 April 2019
- South African Police Barracks – Mount Road – Port Elizabeth [video] - 21 April 2019