Lessons on Political Culture and Consciousness From Struggles of the Global South: In March 2015, Ngongoma spoke with students in Grahamstown, South Africa, many of whom participated in what became a mass revolt of university students later that year. He spoke about sustaining a “political-social movement”: the importance of …
Source: “Grahamstown” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020
- Eastern Cape municipalities in free fall - 28 February 2020
- Swimming in Cr@p - 28 February 2020
- Trickle down redress has not worked - 28 February 2020
- Centuries old fishing method survives in False Bay – News from GroundUp - 28 February 2020