Africa’s largest science festival under way in Grahamstown: Thousands of learners have descended on Settlers Monument for Scifest 2017. Braving the cold and rainy weather, learners have come from all over the Eastern Cape to experience the annual science extravaganza. Africa’s largest festival on science …
Source: “Grahamstown” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Common Dolphins on the Hunt – Algoa Bay - 22 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Nelson Mandela Bay is drowning in rubbish - 22 November 2019
- Which Way Now – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 November 2019
- Head For The Hills 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019
- Dream11 Team Prediction Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Cape Town Blitz, Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019