Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Sunday morning it was time to hit the outdoors and enjoy nature. The weather was perfect, the sun out but not too warm and we headed out on the R63 past the Nqweba Dam to the Camdeboo National Park‘s game viewing area.
Although the game viewing isn’t anywhere close on par to Addo, it’s still a great opportunity to spend a morning game viewing. The alternative is to book an evening game drive with oom Buks Marais at Karoopark Guesthouse. We opted for the self drive option though.
Source: Firefly The Travel Guy.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Eastern Cape must clamp down on unroadworthy vehicles to curb road deaths in province - 15 November 2019
- SAPS spends almost R1bn per year on salaries for senior management - 15 November 2019
- Sneak Through – Team Sailing League Regatta - 15 November 2019
- eHailing Drivers Hit Back - 15 November 2019
- Government pays R2.6 billion bonus to millionaire managers - 15 November 2019