This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Government Free School
Image by awstraton
The first Government Free School in Port Elizabeth was established in Chapel Street. It was here that the settler’s children received their education under the Scottish Schoolmaster John Paterson.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 6 Bedroom House for Sale in Chelsea – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- Ignore Brexit for a minute and look at these lion cubs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson named interim head coach of Warriors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Phase one of first eco-friendly road in South Africa completed - 22 October 2019
- Fab Tanks Contribution to the World’s First Bank for the Business of Water – MyPR.co.za - 22 October 2019