This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Government Free School
Image by awstraton
The first Government Free School in Port Elizabeth was established in Chapel Street. It was here that the settler’s children received their education under the Scottish Schoolmaster John Paterson.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars - 15 November 2019
- Nice Guns Pumz – Team Sailing League Regatta - 15 November 2019
- Elephant seal arrival has Eastern Cape marine biologists baffled – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- All Eyes On Beyrick De Vries At The Vans Triple Crown In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019