The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality confirmed today that all municipal Customer Care Centres have reopened and are ready for business with residents following the recent labour unrest that saw municipal employees leave their work stations because of unhappiness about issues such as regrading and lack of uniforms.
The municipal payment office in the Mfanasekhaya Gqobose Building (formerly known as the Eric Tindale Building) in Govan Mbeki Avenue remains closed however.
The Municipality has apologised to residents for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019