The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality confirmed today that all municipal Customer Care Centres have reopened and are ready for business with residents following the recent labour unrest that saw municipal employees leave their work stations because of unhappiness about issues such as regrading and lack of uniforms.
The municipal payment office in the Mfanasekhaya Gqobose Building (formerly known as the Eric Tindale Building) in Govan Mbeki Avenue remains closed however.
The Municipality has apologised to residents for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019