This June the SPAR Kirkwood Wildsfees will be ending off the three days of action-packed entertainment with good old country music.
The giant main Adventure Province Main Stage will host some of the country’s top country artists on Sunday, June 30.
The Country Legends Spectacular includes “Big Daddy” Lance James, “Queen of Country” Barbara Ray, “Midnight Cowboy” Clive Bruce and “Little Jo” Jody Wayne.
They will be on stage from 10 in the morning.
The country music will continue after the legends have left the stage with the talented HunTer Leiter, who will be in Kirkwood for the first time.
HunTer promises to have festival goers on their feet as they dance the morning away.
She is a multi-award winning passionate and super-talented singer, song-writer, MC and motivational speaker.
HunTer will be performing songs from her latest album “Kicking Up Dust”.
After HunTer festival goers will be entertained by Wynand and Cheree, Ricus Nel, Elizma Theron, Ray Dylan and Die Campbells.
Festinos will be able to kuier under the Karoo sky with the galaxy of stars on the giant main stage from 16h00 on Friday, 14:45 on Saturday and from 10 am on Sunday.
Adult tickets cost R150 per day for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
A weekend pass will be R350.
For festival goers aged between seven and 17 tickets cost R70 per day for Friday, Saturday and Sunday and R150 for a weekend pass.
SASSA pensioners tickets can be purchased at the gate only for R100 per day for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets are available from: Mafuta Padstal in Kirkwood, Westway Tickets on the corner of Lewerkie and Hoepoe Streets in Cotswold Extension Port Elizabeth, and BZN Stationers in Uitenhage
More Info on Good kuier with Country music here: http://wildsfees.co.za
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Warner calls for respect from South Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Councillors are not supposed to be involved in anything related to tenders - 20 February 2020
- Ambulance Torching Despicable - 20 February 2020
- HOT PROPERTY: V&A Waterfront’s R42.5m designer penthouse – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 February 2020
- Cape Agulhas, South Africa: Where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020