Visit and explore Grahamstown accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Grahamstown selected video for you:
Australian, Michael Storer, designed the Goat Island Skiff (GIS) – which I built from his plans in early 2010. He travelled up for a visit on this particular weekend and we went sailing on Grahamstown Lake, where we had a nice 15-20kt breeze. I took this video of Michael sailing Hakuna Matata using the 10X zoom on my camera. I later discovered that I had made life very difficult for Michael because I’d rigged the ratchet block on the transom the wrong way. Sorry MIK! You can check out the GIS website here: http://www.storerboatplans.com/
Video get a bit jerky due to the zoom.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- How a Chinese tycoon caused misery for Lesotho’s wool farmers – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 September 2019
- Staff loyalty helps KWIKSPAR Beacon Isle land national award – MyPR.co.za - 18 September 2019
- Water woes in collapsed Komani - 18 September 2019
- Appeal to DSTV to share Rugby World Cup Springbok games with the public broadcaster - 18 September 2019
- Only 16% of police stations meet the UN police to citizen ratio - 18 September 2019