The Easter weekend is a festive celebration of togetherness and family styled fun at The Boardwalk. The egg-citing fun kicks off on 30 March when The Magic Company will be treating kids to free rides between 10h00 and 11h00. Another hour of free rides will be offered on 31 March, also between 10h00 and 11h00.
On 2 April, The Boardwalk will stage a frenzied, fun Easter egg hunt from 12h00 to 13h00. The hunt will take place on the Hotel’s lawns and there will be loads of fantastic prizes to be won.
A one-stop entertainment destination overlooking the best beaches in Port Elizabeth, The Boardwalk is fun for the whole family. Activities for children include a supervised crèche; a range of arcade games at the Magic Company; ten pin bowling at Lighthouses; go-karting; adventure golf and the latest movies at Nu Metro cinema. Family-style restaurants and cafes include Spur, the Ola ice cream store, The Wimpy and more.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020