The Easter weekend is a festive celebration of togetherness and family styled fun at The Boardwalk. The egg-citing fun kicks off on 30 March when The Magic Company will be treating kids to free rides between 10h00 and 11h00. Another hour of free rides will be offered on 31 March, also between 10h00 and 11h00.
On 2 April, The Boardwalk will stage a frenzied, fun Easter egg hunt from 12h00 to 13h00. The hunt will take place on the Hotel’s lawns and there will be loads of fantastic prizes to be won.
A one-stop entertainment destination overlooking the best beaches in Port Elizabeth, The Boardwalk is fun for the whole family. Activities for children include a supervised crèche; a range of arcade games at the Magic Company; ten pin bowling at Lighthouses; go-karting; adventure golf and the latest movies at Nu Metro cinema. Family-style restaurants and cafes include Spur, the Ola ice cream store, The Wimpy and more.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Who is your money on? Kings or Cheetahs? - 25 April 2018
- Vasco Da Gama Ocean Race Live Tracking - 25 April 2018
- Rhodes Res Names to Change - 24 April 2018
- Open invitation to submit ideas for new City landmark and iconic destination - 24 April 2018
- Prestigious Substantial Prize for PE’s Ubuntu Pathways - 24 April 2018