General Motors South Africa (GMSA) named their five best dealers in the country over the weekend, at the annual dealer meeting held in Durban.
Annually, dealers are recognised for their performance based on vehicle and parts sales, service, customer satisfaction and facility standards. They have to achieve 100% compliance in in all areas relating to the business.
This year, dealers were awarded in five categories that is, Multiple Dealer Area (MDA), Major, Medium, Small and Rural.
“We appreciate the outstanding work that our dealers and their teams are doing every day, selling to and servicing Chevrolet, Opel and Isuzu vehicles, delivering on our promise of Complete Care every day,” said Brian Olson, GMSA Vice President of Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing. “As the interface between our company and our customers, they are the key partners in helping us create customers for life,
“We want to congratulate all of the winners as well as the qualifiers and at the same time encourage all of our dealers to keep putting the customer at the centre of everything they do.”
The winners are as follows:
- Multiple Dealer Category – Glynn Crookes, Key Durban
- Major Dealer Category – Noel Allchin, Bates Port Shepstone
- Medium Dealer Category – Mark Wilson, Jacksons Queenstown
- Small Dealer Category – Kenneth Cupido, CP Nel Motors Mossel Bay
- Rural Dealer Category – Pieter Kruger, Sydfred Motors Matatiele
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019
- Avoiding #JanuWorry - 20 November 2019
- Odwa Mtati appointed as CEO of SAIMI - 20 November 2019