Buying tickets to the Baywest Port Elizabeth Airshow on 25 October just got a whole lot easier.
You can avoid the queues at the gate and buy tickets online.
Online ticket prices are R65.00 for Adults (18 and up), R25.00 for children (3 to 18 years of age) and free entry for children under the age of 3.
Update: When you go and buy your tickets online please don’t be eternally dumb like me and think that the R3.90 fee reflected is per ticket (even though it is part of the line item) – that service fee is capped at R10.00 no matter how many tickets you buy. In other words two tickets will attract a service fee of R7.80 and three or more tickets will attract a service fee of R10.00. Make Sense?
The air show, now in its 18th year, promises to be the biggest spectacle of wildcat aerobatics and jaw-dropping stunts by pilots from around the world that Eastern Cape residents have ever witnessed in the region. The event, which will take place on October 25 on the grounds of the SA Air Force Museum Port Elizabeth behind the Port Elizabeth Airport, attracts thousands of spectators from around the country.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020
- Too late for a bounce back Kings and Cheetahs? - 21 February 2020
- African Penguin populations in the wild have declined by 95 per cent - 21 February 2020