Imagine a 400-metre fence lined with clothing to visibly show Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University‘s support for its value of Ubuntu.
That is what will be seen on the morning of Friday, 4 October 2014 on the fence leading from Church on the Way in Admiralty Way in Summerstrand onto NMMU‘s North and South campuses.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019
- 8 Year Trade Agreement to Generate over R30 Million Sales Revenue for Rural Farmers - 21 November 2019
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019