Beginning in 2013 as an intern as part of the Boomtown Bayeza programme, Gerard Addison has quickly proven his creative prowess as has risen up the agency ranks, and today has been appointed as Art Director.
The role will see Addison concept and create client campaigns for the agency, and directing the visual elements. “My passion is in concept design, big ideas and art direction, and that’s what I have built my career to date around,” remarks Addison. “To have created this goal for myself, and to have achieved it in such a short space of time blows my mind, but I am excited for the challenge that lies ahead.”
“Gerard and I have had many conversations about his career and ambitions,” adds Boomtown MD, Andrew MacKenzie. “Our approach to not only clients but our people is creativity, possibility. And for him to have begun as a graduate four years ago, and now be our Art Director is an amazing achievement and we’re incredibly proud of him and his work.”
Submitted by: Kimberley Clare Ogden on behalf of Boomtown.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Seda NMB ICT Incubator brings new opportunities to Metro entrepreneurs - 25 February 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Seven suspects shot dead in police station raid - 25 February 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 Tsi B/mo Tren-fun (90kw) for sale in Eastern Cape - 25 February 2018
- Bhisho news: Premier’s prediction on IPTS in doubt - 25 February 2018
- PE in the news: Shipment of 50,000 tonnes of phosphate rock bound for NZ to be sold after held up in South Africa - 25 February 2018