Beginning in 2013 as an intern as part of the Boomtown Bayeza programme, Gerard Addison has quickly proven his creative prowess as has risen up the agency ranks, and today has been appointed as Art Director.
The role will see Addison concept and create client campaigns for the agency, and directing the visual elements. “My passion is in concept design, big ideas and art direction, and that’s what I have built my career to date around,” remarks Addison. “To have created this goal for myself, and to have achieved it in such a short space of time blows my mind, but I am excited for the challenge that lies ahead.”
“Gerard and I have had many conversations about his career and ambitions,” adds Boomtown MD, Andrew MacKenzie. “Our approach to not only clients but our people is creativity, possibility. And for him to have begun as a graduate four years ago, and now be our Art Director is an amazing achievement and we’re incredibly proud of him and his work.”
Submitted by: Kimberley Clare Ogden on behalf of Boomtown.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Goodyear SA to invest R670m at Uitenhage factory - 24 June 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa Government : Road Traffic Management Corporation on arrest of Mthatha motorist - 24 June 2018
- Bhisho news: Trufm’s 2018 tru Talent Awards - 23 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 23 June 2018
- Let’s talk adventure with Tom Swartz, SURVIVOR SA castaway – Featured Blog - 23 June 2018