The Young Park Courts will be a hive of activity as The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality in conjunction with the Quality Physical Education Programme: Move-It, Moving Matters; will be hosting the annual Mini Olympics Gasp Event on Thursday 23 November at the Young Park Tennis Courts.
Learners from various schools in the Mandela Metro have been honing their skills throughout the year in preparation for this event.
GASP (Get Ahead Sports Programme ) is a talent harvesting initiative which seeks to address the key challenges of the Sport Transformation Agenda, by providing opportunities which are designed to systematically advance young “noticed” Learners into programmes which are committed to developing future athletes with great care.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Noxolo Nqwazi appointed as Acting City Manager - 16 October 2018
- Best of luck matrics! - 15 October 2018
- Bobani on Dangers Faced by Municipal Officials - 4 October 2018
- The OTHER meaning of Transport Month - 3 October 2018
- NMB Municipality Statement on Suspension of Johann Mettler - 28 September 2018