The Young Park Courts will be a hive of activity as The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality in conjunction with the Quality Physical Education Programme: Move-It, Moving Matters; will be hosting the annual Mini Olympics Gasp Event on Thursday 23 November at the Young Park Tennis Courts.
Learners from various schools in the Mandela Metro have been honing their skills throughout the year in preparation for this event.
GASP (Get Ahead Sports Programme ) is a talent harvesting initiative which seeks to address the key challenges of the Sport Transformation Agenda, by providing opportunities which are designed to systematically advance young “noticed” Learners into programmes which are committed to developing future athletes with great care.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Praise from 70.3 World Championship Vice President, Diana Bertsch - 21 March 2018
- The last piece of the puzzle falls into place for IPTS buses - 19 March 2018
- Electricity shutdown to affect supply to a large part of Port Elizabeth - 15 March 2018
- Partial closure of Heugh Road - 14 March 2018
- Sanitary Towels for Alfonso Aries and St Albans Primary schools - 14 March 2018