The Young Park Courts will be a hive of activity as The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality in conjunction with the Quality Physical Education Programme: Move-It, Moving Matters; will be hosting the annual Mini Olympics Gasp Event on Thursday 23 November at the Young Park Tennis Courts.
Learners from various schools in the Mandela Metro have been honing their skills throughout the year in preparation for this event.
GASP (Get Ahead Sports Programme ) is a talent harvesting initiative which seeks to address the key challenges of the Sport Transformation Agenda, by providing opportunities which are designed to systematically advance young “noticed” Learners into programmes which are committed to developing future athletes with great care.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Day activities in Nelson Mandela Bay - 17 July 2018
- NMB Council unanimously agrees on payment of Long Service Bonuses - 13 July 2018
- Avert cold showers by changing the times your geyser is switched off - 12 July 2018
- Stricter water restrictions in place following lack of rainfall - 11 July 2018
- Metro Police apprehend suspects and recover stolen firearm - 10 July 2018