The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality in collaboration with Makro will be hosting a Get Ahead Sports Programme (GASP) Mini Olympics Programme at the Young Park Netball and Tennis Complex from 10:00 today (Wednesday, 7 November).
Approximately 120 specially selected grade 4 and 5 learners from schools in New Brighton, Helenvale and Gelvandale will be participating. The first GASP programme, hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, took place in 2014 at NelsonMandela University.
The skills set of talented youngsters are tested as they compete against their peers and simultaneously live healthier.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019