The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality in collaboration with Makro will be hosting a Get Ahead Sports Programme (GASP) Mini Olympics Programme at the Young Park Netball and Tennis Complex from 10:00 today (Wednesday, 7 November).
Approximately 120 specially selected grade 4 and 5 learners from schools in New Brighton, Helenvale and Gelvandale will be participating. The first GASP programme, hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, took place in 2014 at NelsonMandela University.
The skills set of talented youngsters are tested as they compete against their peers and simultaneously live healthier.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018
- Many Areas to be Affected by Water Shutdown - 2 November 2018