Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Kingfisher FM presenter, Gareth Burley, interviews Franck Rabilier.
French acrobats Delphine Lechifflart and Franck Rabilier will perform their acrobatic shows from their sailboat, La Loupiote, at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club during November.
Entrance is FREE and a hat wil be passed around at the conclusion of each 20 minute show.
The couple will use the mast, boom, rigging and other parts of their yacht as stage to exhibit their acrobatics prowess at three shows on 18, 19 and 20 November 2016 on their yacht moored off ABYC.
The two shows will be performed on three dates at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club:
Friday 18 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 6:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 8:00 pm
Saturday 19 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 6:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 8:00 pm
Sunday 20 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
More Info: http://abyc.co.za/diarise-18-to-20-november-for-the-circusnavigation-show-at-abyc/
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Where in Port Elizabeth? - 15 October 2019
- Is the Kruger National Park still worth the visit ? – MyPR.co.za - 15 October 2019
- TSL – Where Women and Men Compete on EQUAL Footing - 15 October 2019
- Checkers launches long-awaited rewards programme - 15 October 2019
- Warren Harvey – Performance Sailing - 15 October 2019