Kingfisher FM presenter, Gareth Burley, interviews Franck Rabilier on Thursday 17 November 2016.
French acrobats Delphine Lechifflart and Franck Rabilier will perform their acrobatic shows from their sailboat, La Loupiote, at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club in the Port of Port Elizabeth during November.
Entrance is FREE and a hat will be passed around at the conclusion of each 20 minute show.
The couple will use the mast, boom, rigging and other parts of their yacht as stage to exhibit their acrobatics prowess at three shows on 18, 19 and 20 November 2016 on their yacht moored off ABYC.
The two shows will be performed on three dates at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club:
- Friday 18 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 6:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 8:00 pm
- Saturday 19 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
- Sunday 20 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why Your Discarded Fishing Line is a KILLER - 14 June 2019
- Port Elizabeth’s Top 10 Most Watched Videos - 14 June 2019
- My 5c – Let’s not greet The Ocean Race with a FISH FARM - 13 June 2019
- A Gamble that didn’t pay off - 12 June 2019
- Min Dae as Port of Ngqura Tank Farm is on track - 12 June 2019