On Thursday 17 November Gareth Burley interviewed French acrobat Franck Rabilier on Kingfisher FM. Franck and Delphine Lechifflart will perform their acrobatic shows from their sailboat, La Loupiote, at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club during November.
Entrance is FREE and a hat will be passed around at the conclusion of each 20 minute show.
The couple will use the mast, boom, rigging and other parts of their yacht as stage to exhibit their acrobatics prowess at three shows on 18, 19 and 20 November 2016 on their yacht moored off ABYC.
The two shows will be performed on three dates at the Algoa Bay Yacht Club:
- Friday 18 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 6:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 8:00 pm
- Saturday 19 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
- Sunday 20 November: ‘The Sailors’ at 4:00 pm and ‘Between wing and island’ at 6:00 pm
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 21 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness - 21 October 2019
- What you should know when buying a car - 21 October 2019
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019