Port Elizabeth – A man was injured in a gang-related shooting near a voter registration station in Helenvale, Port Elizabeth, this weekend, Eastern Cape police said on Monday.
The shooting was unrelated to the the voter registration, Colonel Priscilla Naidu said.
Two men entered a property in Potts Road, Helenvale and shot at a 26-year-old man sitting in the back garden with his friends at 15:20 on Sunday.
He was hit in both legs and his stomach and taken to hospital. A case of attempted murder was being investigated.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Hot Stadium Summer Lineup - 22 November 2019
- Kings Team to Face Connacht - 22 November 2019
- Queen Elizabeth visits Nelson Mandela Bay for the fourth time - 22 November 2019
- Use your heart - 22 November 2019
- Top Employer for Third Consecutive Year - 22 November 2019