This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- QUE QUIERES QUE HAGA – LA GRAN BANDA CALEÑA - 29 September 2016
- port-alfred labaie saguenay canada rosduf comment defaire des tuyau - 29 September 2016
- Transport Month: MEC must move EC forward - 29 September 2016
- Positive Forecast for East African Hotel Sector - 29 September 2016
- Productivity SA CFO suspended amidst allegations of irregularities - 29 September 2016