This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bhisho more like a village than a town - 20 October 2017
- Rick Simpson’s Traditional Clinic - 20 October 2017
- Mthatha news: Bay fans miss out on Chippa’s cup game - 20 October 2017
- St John’s D.S.G. Vocal Ensemble Tribute to Woodridge College [video] - 20 October 2017
- Campanile view – Looking north along the Settlers Freeway – Featured Blog - 20 October 2017