This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Revealed: The Kuga warnings Ford ignored - 17 January 2017
- World Economic Forum (WEF): Sage CEO laments absence of small business issues at Davos - 16 January 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: LAND INVADERS TAKE OVER FROM PIGS - 16 January 2017
- Mthatha news: Celtic Loan Striker, Mthembu Signing Imminent? - 16 January 2017
- Minister of Communications to hand over bursaries and bicycles to learners from various schools in Vuwani, Limpopo - 16 January 2017