This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Committee satisfied with Transnet’s Engineering Plant Visit, Calls On Dti to Enhance Manufacturing Sector - 30 August 2016
- Pollok Beach rock pool – Featured Blog - 30 August 2016
- Mthatha news: Ajax Turns Out To Support UWC - 30 August 2016
- Women and Girls with Disabilities need Empowerment, not Pity, UN experts tell States - 30 August 2016
- Image from page 343 of “Introduction to zoology; a guide to the study of animals, for the use of secondary schools;” (1900) – Dolphins – Featured Blog - 30 August 2016