This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- A Stone’s Throw B&B Grahamstown Traveler Photos – TripAdvisor TripWow - 30 May 2016
- SkyFlower Clothing – The Best Quality Apparel, Workwear and Uniforms at Factory Prices. Bulk Discounts Available - 30 May 2016
- Enjoying the view from Fort Frederick – Featured Blog - 29 May 2016
- Kenton on Sea to Wellington, Eastern Cape to West Cape, South Africa - 29 May 2016
- King Williams Town news: E Cape cops on the trail of rape suspect - 29 May 2016