This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Learners from poorly resourced schools participate in engineering job shadowing programme - 28 July 2016
- Madibaz women need strong hockey league finish - 28 July 2016
- South Africa’s Hotel and Tourism Sector Set for Steady Growth as Visitor Numbers Continue to Grow: PwC Outlook - 28 July 2016
- July #ShareTheBay Instameet – Featured Blog - 28 July 2016
- Grahamstown in the news: Siyavula, the edtech startup enabling learners through feature phones - 28 July 2016