This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: 45 more pupils admitted to hospital as province battles diarrhoea outbreak - 27 October 2016
- Tegeta sets record straight on Barloworld application - 27 October 2016
- Customs and Exiles at Whittlesea 2015 - 27 October 2016
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth in 48 hours – Featured Blog - 27 October 2016
- Bhisho news: Search for new hospital boss - 27 October 2016