This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
The postcart to Humansdorp waiting to be ferried across the Gamtoos River.
The Gamtoos Ferry Hotel today:
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African Railways Class 19D 3324 on the Addo-Kirkwood branch July 1984 - 26 June 2016
- Just the way to start a morning – Featured Blog - 25 June 2016
- Southern Right Whale Watching (HD) – Featured Blog - 25 June 2016
- Mthatha news: NDP bearing fruits in E Cape - 25 June 2016
- PE in the news: Forget white Boks ‘plot’, support them - 25 June 2016