Nelson Mandela Bay’s unique Town Lodge Business Night Relay enjoyed another great winter’s evening at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium on Tuesday night for the 3rd round of this unique corporate event.
Just over 50 teams took part in the event which is open to running teams of 5 people and walking teams of 3 and is starting to grow in popularity.
“Another great evening at our iconic stadium with lots of the participants this month dressing up and being more daring in their attire just added to the atmosphere of the event,” said Series Director Michael Zoetmulder of Zsports Events NPC. “We had alot of new teams this month and a great number of the participants dressing the part to try and win our R500 Caltex Fuel voucher for the best dressed participant.”
Once again it was the Gamble Pharmacy teams from Uitenhage that dominated the races as they have done from 2011.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019
- 8 Year Trade Agreement to Generate over R30 Million Sales Revenue for Rural Farmers - 21 November 2019
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019