PORT ELIZABETH – Day two of the cross cluster disruptive operation – Gajima Tsotsi – kicked off in Walmer on Saturday afternoon, 12 October 2019 at 14:00. The operations involves Station Commanders from Port St Johns, Port Alfred, East London, King Williams Town, Mdantsane and Motherwell as well as officers and members from Mount Road Cluster.
Gijima Tsotsi operation was led by the Provincial Commander, Visible Policing, Brig Malibongwe Ntsabo in our efforts towards the reduction of serious crimes throughout the Province, leaving no room for criminals to move.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- East Cape SOPA unveils economy boosting projects - 25 February 2020
- Accolades for Ncediso App - 25 February 2020
- Four Commercial property trends to tap into this year - 25 February 2020
- Almost 37-million catalytic converters produced over the past 25 years - 25 February 2020
- Locally-assembled Bakkie is top-selling pickup in Europe - 25 February 2020