Cape Town, 30 September 2016: It’s hard to face our own mortality, especially the effect it will have on those we leave behind. Not only because of the emotional void, but also the financial burdens. Local experts place the costs of a funeral between R8 000 and R40 000. Just the thought of leaving our loved ones with crippling bills is stressful and frightening. As a responsible adult you need to consider funeral cover or a funeral plan, but which one?
There a hundreds, maybe thousands, of funeral policies to review and they vary wildly; Providers, monthly installment costs, clauses on health, and so on. There is a service that can help you sort through this mountain of choice and select the comprehensive quotes that suits your needs, so you don’t need to worry about what happens later – FuneralBee.
The service is FREE and has already provided over 30 000 South Africans with quotes. Simply visit http://funeralbee.co.za, fill in a few personal details on the website, follow the instructions, and once you’re done, you’ll instantly receive a number of different quotes to review from different policy providers. Saving you time, energy and anxiety. FuneralBee helps you choose the best afterlife (never hash tag) – easy.
If you act now there’s an added bonus: FuneralBee is giving away R25 000 in cash for you to spend now, later, or on your beautiful family in the future. Simply tell us what you’d do with the money and a panel of judges will select the best answer. To enter the FuneralBee competition simply visit http://funeralbee.co.za/competition
So what you waiting for? Let FuneralBee make the, unpleasant planning easy, then get it out of the way so you can continue to enjoy your life to the max!
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Warner calls for respect from South Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Councillors are not supposed to be involved in anything related to tenders - 20 February 2020
- Ambulance Torching Despicable - 20 February 2020
- HOT PROPERTY: V&A Waterfront’s R42.5m designer penthouse – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 February 2020
- Cape Agulhas, South Africa: Where the Indian and Atlantic Ocean meet – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020