Caltex Eastern Cape Marketer (CECM) yesterday announced that it has come on board as fuel sponsor for the eight rescue boats that will keep a watchful eye on the more than 80 swimmers participating in the gruelling Jendamark Bell Buoy Challenge this Saturday.
“We are proud to be associated with this event as a highlight on the Nelson Mandela Bay sports calendar and an important part of growing the contribution of sports and leisure activities to the oceans economy of the Eastern Cape. We are pleased that we could play a part in ensuring the safety of competitors, a key consideration in any watersports event and especially a tough challenge such as this” said Clive Berlyn, Caltex Eastern Cape CEO.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What a sedentary, social media lifestyle, could lead to… - 18 August 2018
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018