Caltex Eastern Cape Marketer (CECM) yesterday announced that it has come on board as fuel sponsor for the eight rescue boats that will keep a watchful eye on the more than 80 swimmers participating in the gruelling Jendamark Bell Buoy Challenge this Saturday.
“We are proud to be associated with this event as a highlight on the Nelson Mandela Bay sports calendar and an important part of growing the contribution of sports and leisure activities to the oceans economy of the Eastern Cape. We are pleased that we could play a part in ensuring the safety of competitors, a key consideration in any watersports event and especially a tough challenge such as this” said Clive Berlyn, Caltex Eastern Cape CEO.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- EC pupil stabbed to death - 19 January 2019
- Cheetahs edge injury time victory - 18 January 2019
- Time to sort this Red Location Museum ‘MESS’ out once and for all - 18 January 2019
- POPCRU on #Bosasagate - 18 January 2019
- That I could be Good Enough to live as long as the co-inventor of the Lithium-ion battery - 18 January 2019