I stay in Middleton Ave, Adcockvale Ext. I hereby wish to know what is going on in our area in connection with the removal of our black bags. There is no information as to why. It is not the first time these incidents have happened. I am up to date with my R+T so I believe that cannot be the problem. Is it because the workers are on strike or just waiting for after hours that they can claim overtime for not doing their work in the first place.
If the above is the reason, why can’t they notify us, or why can’t you just get volunteers removing the bags from the streets and give them the money instead of the workers that did not do their jobs.
Sorry for this, but it does get frustrating taking garbage out and having stray dogs tear the bags. We never know when to put the bags out or take them back in. Please help to assist. Really would like feedback on this matter.
Hendrik Van Der Mescht
If your refuse has not been collected by now, kindly call (041) 506 2833 or e-mail email@example.com #waronwaste
— NelsonMandelaBayMuni (@NMBmunicipality) May 26, 2017
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England dominate again in Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- 10 Best Plumbing Tips for DIY Plumbers – MyPR.co.za - 26 January 2020
- R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 – News from GroundUp - 26 January 2020
- Malawi to host 2020 COSAFA U-17 championship again this year – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: SA sinking … but scrapper Nortje shifts to A-tier - 26 January 2020