I stay in Middleton Ave, Adcockvale Ext. I hereby wish to know what is going on in our area in connection with the removal of our black bags. There is no information as to why. It is not the first time these incidents have happened. I am up to date with my R+T so I believe that cannot be the problem. Is it because the workers are on strike or just waiting for after hours that they can claim overtime for not doing their work in the first place.
If the above is the reason, why can’t they notify us, or why can’t you just get volunteers removing the bags from the streets and give them the money instead of the workers that did not do their jobs.
Sorry for this, but it does get frustrating taking garbage out and having stray dogs tear the bags. We never know when to put the bags out or take them back in. Please help to assist. Really would like feedback on this matter.
Hendrik Van Der Mescht
If your refuse has not been collected by now, kindly call (041) 506 2833 or e-mail email@example.com #waronwaste
— NelsonMandelaBayMuni (@NMBmunicipality) May 26, 2017
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019
- Mantis brings back top Lilizela Awards – MyPR.co.za - 12 November 2019
- Black Business Caucus leader and friend shot dead outside his home in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 November 2019
- Tim Before The Win – Team Sailing League Regatta - 12 November 2019
- Sovereign Foods raises over R187,000 for PinkDrive - 12 November 2019