Picture the following: I am standing in front of the deli at my local supermarket and a pleasant looking fellow stands next to me also contemplating what gastronomic delight he shall be taking home and lovingly unwrapping for lunch.
All is at peace in the world as we both gaze at the tempting delights on offer.
And then the peace is shattered as he, without warning, snorts through his nostrils right next to my ear.
My shattered nerves scream in revulsion as the snorting contains enough aural detail that I can imagine all forms of slimy stuff making it’s way through the orifices of my now FORMER could be new friend!
BUT, this time I have come prepared and I snort back with even louder vigour and volume.
Take that you snorting monster.
Alan – 0, Supermarket – 0, Snorting Monster – 0.
Please think before you snort, spit, dig in or clear your nostrils in public.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Yacht Aerial Assisted – NOT in PE, though - 17 July 2018
- Nelson Mandela Day - 17 July 2018
- Township and Rural Economies to Come Under Spotlight at National Summit in East London - 17 July 2018
- New Title Sponsor for Ironman 70.3 World Championships - 16 July 2018
- Rocket Building, Deep Secrets and the Road to Mvezo - 16 July 2018