Picture the following: I am standing in front of the deli at my local supermarket and a pleasant looking fellow stands next to me also contemplating what gastronomic delight he shall be taking home and lovingly unwrapping for lunch.
All is at peace in the world as we both gaze at the tempting delights on offer.
And then the peace is shattered as he, without warning, snorts through his nostrils right next to my ear.
My shattered nerves scream in revulsion as the snorting contains enough aural detail that I can imagine all forms of slimy stuff making it’s way through the orifices of my now FORMER could be new friend!
BUT, this time I have come prepared and I snort back with even louder vigour and volume.
Take that you snorting monster.
Alan – 0, Supermarket – 0, Snorting Monster – 0.
Please think before you snort, spit, dig in or clear your nostrils in public.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Nikita Kix Higher - 20 November 2018
- Deon Davids remains as Coach - 20 November 2018
- Sinatra is Coming to PE - 20 November 2018
- New bursary scheme to empower women - 20 November 2018
- The hairy truth about Prostate Cancer plus 2 Things to lessen your risk - 19 November 2018