Picture the following: I am standing in front of the deli at my local supermarket and a pleasant looking fellow stands next to me also contemplating what gastronomic delight he shall be taking home and lovingly unwrapping for lunch.
All is at peace in the world as we both gaze at the tempting delights on offer.
And then the peace is shattered as he, without warning, snorts through his nostrils right next to my ear.
My shattered nerves scream in revulsion as the snorting contains enough aural detail that I can imagine all forms of slimy stuff making it’s way through the orifices of my now FORMER could be new friend!
BUT, this time I have come prepared and I snort back with even louder vigour and volume.
Take that you snorting monster.
Alan – 0, Supermarket – 0, Snorting Monster – 0.
Please think before you snort, spit, dig in or clear your nostrils in public.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Black triumphs in toughest Indian Ocean swim in the world - 21 April 2018
- And we are back on the North End Lake for the ABYC Interclub - 21 April 2018
- Today’s Traffic Hooligan is HZP 366 EC - 21 April 2018
- Literacy is the gateway to a better future - 20 April 2018
- Diarise 7 April 2019 Ironmen (and women) - 20 April 2018