A free workshop on how to prepare winning tenders will be hosted at the Propella Innovation Hub in Humerail, on Wednesday, March 30 from nine in the morning till one in the afternoon.
Ed Richardson, who has been part of the winning team for a number of multi million rand tenders and projects in the Eastern Cape and the rest of South Africa will be facilitating the workshop.
“The secret to compiling winning tenders and proposals is to have the right systems in place,” says Richardson.
“Using the right systems companies of any size are able to compile tenders and proposals without spending too much time on the administrative elements of the application. That gives them time to focus on the information and tactics that will differentiate them from the competition,” he says.
To book your seat contact Mara Jacobs on 041 5023700 or email email@example.com before Tuesday, March 29 2016.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019
- 8 Year Trade Agreement to Generate over R30 Million Sales Revenue for Rural Farmers - 21 November 2019
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019