Funding workshops for companies involved in agro-processing, or which have plans for adding value to the agricultural products of the Eastern Cape, will be hosted by the Agro-Industry Manufacturing Cluster (AIM).
They are open to all companies involved in agro-processing.
There will be presentations by both government and private-sector representatives followed by question and answer sessions.
More information is available from Anathi Magongo on 041 5823750 or Ed Richardson on 083 656 9757.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019
- Stadium ‘sails’ - 20 May 2019