Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Informal shack dwellers in Langa, Uitenhage, have been given respite from the upcoming winter weather with the hand-over of 14 wooden houses that local residents will use as transit homes until they receive formal housing from the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality.
As the third phase of what has become known as Ford’s Blue Village, a total of 30 units are being built by project partner and local non-profit organisation, the Al Fidaa Foundation, to provide much-needed relief from impoverished living conditions.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019