In line with a Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council resolution taken in 2002 to use Co-operatives as a means of economic development; our Economic Development, Tourism and Agriculture Directorate will be showcasing the work of the Nelson Mandela Bay Catering Secondary Co-operative on Thursday 27 October at 12:00 in the Port Elizabeth City Hall, Reception Room.
Thirteen Co-operatives from all corners of Nelson Mandela Bay comprise the Nelson Mandela Bay Catering Secondary Co-operative, giving those in attendance an opportunity to sample their cooked food. An Environmental Health Practitioner, formerly known as Health Inspectors, will first inspect the culinary delights before tasting commence.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019