In line with a Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Council resolution taken in 2002 to use Co-operatives as a means of economic development; our Economic Development, Tourism and Agriculture Directorate will be showcasing the work of the Nelson Mandela Bay Catering Secondary Co-operative on Thursday 27 October at 12:00 in the Port Elizabeth City Hall, Reception Room.
Thirteen Co-operatives from all corners of Nelson Mandela Bay comprise the Nelson Mandela Bay Catering Secondary Co-operative, giving those in attendance an opportunity to sample their cooked food. An Environmental Health Practitioner, formerly known as Health Inspectors, will first inspect the culinary delights before tasting commence.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Relief at Loadshedding Break - 26 March 2019
- Second Time in a Row For South African Lifesaving National Championship - 24 March 2019
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019