Visit and explore Graaff Reinet accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Graaff Reinet selected video for you:
ZS-SDT, C172, G1000.
This was a flight with my Brazilian wife and daughter from Johannesburg (Grand Central – FAGC) to the Karoo town of Graaff Reinet (FAGR). FLying time was 4.1hours. The last 30 minutes or so are flown over the Karoo landscapes, lots of hills and semi desert vegetation. It is one of the most magical places in the world.
Density altitude was around 10000 feet at flight level 085 due to heat and unstable air, which made for a bumpy flight.
Pictures of the flight can be seen in my flickr album (together with pictures of other flights): https://www.flickr.com/photos/131817452@N03/sets/72157651586043748
Recorded with Garmin Virb Elite.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England dominate again in Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- 10 Best Plumbing Tips for DIY Plumbers – MyPR.co.za - 26 January 2020
- R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 – News from GroundUp - 26 January 2020
- Malawi to host 2020 COSAFA U-17 championship again this year – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: SA sinking … but scrapper Nortje shifts to A-tier - 26 January 2020