Visit and explore Graaff Reinet accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Graaff Reinet selected video for you:
ZS-SDT, C172, G1000.
This was a flight with my Brazilian wife and daughter from Johannesburg (Grand Central – FAGC) to the Karoo town of Graaff Reinet (FAGR). FLying time was 4.1hours. The last 30 minutes or so are flown over the Karoo landscapes, lots of hills and semi desert vegetation. It is one of the most magical places in the world.
Density altitude was around 10000 feet at flight level 085 due to heat and unstable air, which made for a bumpy flight.
Pictures of the flight can be seen in my flickr album (together with pictures of other flights): https://www.flickr.com/photos/131817452@N03/sets/72157651586043748
Recorded with Garmin Virb Elite.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Police end five-month long occupation of Cape Town church – News from GroundUp - 3 April 2020
- All spaza shops should be open, and informal food traders will be allowed, says NDZ – Port Elizabeth Business News - 3 April 2020
- Business Agility is Emotional Agility: Surviving Covid-19 – MyPR.co.za - 3 April 2020
- India’s Migrant Crisis During the Lockdown – Lockdown News - 3 April 2020
- My WOW Moment During Covid-19 Lockdown - 2 April 2020