Visit and explore Graaff Reinet accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Graaff Reinet selected video for you:
ZS-SDT, C172, G1000.
This was a flight with my Brazilian wife and daughter from Johannesburg (Grand Central – FAGC) to the Karoo town of Graaff Reinet (FAGR). FLying time was 4.1hours. The last 30 minutes or so are flown over the Karoo landscapes, lots of hills and semi desert vegetation. It is one of the most magical places in the world.
Density altitude was around 10000 feet at flight level 085 due to heat and unstable air, which made for a bumpy flight.
Pictures of the flight can be seen in my flickr album (together with pictures of other flights): https://www.flickr.com/photos/131817452@N03/sets/72157651586043748
Recorded with Garmin Virb Elite.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 2 Bedroom House to Rent in Walmer Heights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Secret Ballots Do Not Infringe On The Right To Strike – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019