South African Breweries has appointed Boomtown as a below the line partner for Flying Fish, its premium flavoured beer brand.
Having had a successful five-year relationship with South African Breweries, Boomtown has played a role in the growth of the Castle Milk Stout brand, and is using its expertise in the FMCG sector, consumer insights, in-store expertise and experiential campaigns to help achieve brand objectives and growth for the brand.
On Flying Fish, Boomtown has been charged with bringing the brand proposition to life in-store and increasing trial and awareness of Flying Fish through various activations and campaigns in 2015.
“Flying Fish puts a fun twist on beer, and life, by adding some flavour to both. We aim to add some flavour to every activation bringing the brand narrative to life, adding a fun twist to every execution and ensuring a memorable experience for every consumer that interacts with the brand, and ultimately drive volume sales” says Boomtown director, Glen Meier.
“The beverage sector is a competitive one and successful brands often only achieve their objectives when they partner with the best in the business. We have no doubt that Boomtown will help us achieve our business objectives in 2015 and ensure we add some flavour to every consumer we interact with, added SAB Brand Manager, Colleen Duvenage.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Man sentenced to life imprisonment for rape of 5-year-old girl - 17 November 2018
- PE News: Property for Sale in Kamma Heights - 17 November 2018
- Vacant Land For Sale in Blue Horizon Bay, Port Elizabeth for R340 000 [video] - 17 November 2018
- PE Business News: OOCL introduces new Asia – South Africa direct services - 17 November 2018
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Over 2,000 Schools Without Toilets, Says Equal Education - 17 November 2018