South African Breweries has appointed Boomtown as a below the line partner for Flying Fish, its premium flavoured beer brand.
Having had a successful five-year relationship with South African Breweries, Boomtown has played a role in the growth of the Castle Milk Stout brand, and is using its expertise in the FMCG sector, consumer insights, in-store expertise and experiential campaigns to help achieve brand objectives and growth for the brand.
On Flying Fish, Boomtown has been charged with bringing the brand proposition to life in-store and increasing trial and awareness of Flying Fish through various activations and campaigns in 2015.
“Flying Fish puts a fun twist on beer, and life, by adding some flavour to both. We aim to add some flavour to every activation bringing the brand narrative to life, adding a fun twist to every execution and ensuring a memorable experience for every consumer that interacts with the brand, and ultimately drive volume sales” says Boomtown director, Glen Meier.
“The beverage sector is a competitive one and successful brands often only achieve their objectives when they partner with the best in the business. We have no doubt that Boomtown will help us achieve our business objectives in 2015 and ensure we add some flavour to every consumer we interact with, added SAB Brand Manager, Colleen Duvenage.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Chippa take a huge gamble on defender Siyabonga Zulu - 16 January 2019
- Festive Season death toll on EC roads crisis - 16 January 2019
- Mthatha News: South Africa: Suspect Fatally Wounded Following Business Robbery - 16 January 2019
- Uitenhage News: Commercial Property for Sale in Uitenhage Central - 16 January 2019
- Gamtoos Tourism presents Gamtoos Bash – MyPR.co.za - 16 January 2019