Visit and explore Flagstaff accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Flagstaff selected video for you:
This is the second day of the “almost” monsoon season in Flagstaff. This one was a “torrential cloud burst.” It didn’t last long but it blew hard and heavy for a few minutes. I missed the heaviest rain and wind, but my flowers certainly needed the drink. I love this house because all the daisies in the yard remind me of my Grandma Daisy.
Jim Anderson Photography
GoalBusters Consulting, 2010
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Shoprite Group fights packaging waste to build a sustainable future - 21 January 2020
- SPAR Women’s Challenge changes lives – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- Root finds right recipe as England go ahead in test series – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 January 2020
- Cricket: Rabada surprised by ban, sorry for letting team down – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020
- How Delicious Can Love be? – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020