For a number of years now Port Elizabeth has experienced a feast or famine situation with our water supply.
Currently the dams are 100% full and we have large amounts of rain bucketing down onto our weed patches BUT the water restrictions are still in force so please people don’t be lulled into a false sense of complacency and THINK that you can just use water like Noah.
See more PE videos here: YouTube
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 103rd SS Mendi Anniversary - 20 February 2020
- 75 Applications For Own Energy Use Approved - 20 February 2020
- Businesses need to remain resilient and agile - 20 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay River Mile - 20 February 2020
- This Week’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 AND a Bit - 20 February 2020