The 2015 Chevrolet Cruze captured the most votes among 48 cars selected for this year’s competition – this is the first time the Cruze has received the prestigious award.
Chevrolet Brand Manager at General Motors South Africa, Tim Hendon, comments: “This accolade means a great deal to us, where in South Africa, fleets form an important portion of Cruze sales. On a global level, Cruze continues to be a strong player in the C-segment sedan market.”
Do you recognise the PE Restaurant in the background of the image above? Let us know in the comments which one you think it is!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 November 2019
- 8 Year Trade Agreement to Generate over R30 Million Sales Revenue for Rural Farmers - 21 November 2019
- Understatement of the Year; “SOEs remain under pressure” - 20 November 2019
- 100 Free Tickets Available - 20 November 2019
- Organisation expanding expertise to the African diaspora - 20 November 2019