Criminals in their attempt to flee from being arrested, often throw down their firearms in the process. Members of the Motherwell Operational Command Centre on Wednesday evening at 18:30 recovered two fire arms in Magonga Street, Kwazakele. The fire arms were discovered after spotting a suspicious person standing next to KFC in Njoli Road. When SAPS members approached, the suspect ran away into Magonga Street, leaving behind the two firearms in his bid to successfully evade arrest.
The firearms will undergo forensic testing to trace ownership or any possible linkages to crimes committed.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Ulster will meet this Isuzu Southern Kings Team - 22 March 2019
- Links to ALL 48 Parties contesting the 2019 South African Elections - 21 March 2019
- #FightRacism on Human Rights Day and Every Other Day - 21 March 2019
- R70.9 million committed to support black-owned companies - 20 March 2019
- Give Your Home a Bit of Hygge - 20 March 2019